Stanley has a new green beam line laser FCL-G Fatmax® Green Beam X Line Laser.
There is nothing particularly world changing about this new offering from Stanley but it does fill a gap in the range. Providing an indoor dual line green beam interior laser ideal for a number of fit out and installation applications.
The laser is a self levelling laser producing a horizontal line and a vertical line for levelling and vertical alignment. Green beam is more visible indoors compared to a traditional red beam laser. Accuracy and range is what you would expect from this style of laser. Pulse mode is a bonus allowing the use of a line receiver making this model usable outdoors in full sun for decking and other applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Accuracy : 3mm@10m
- Working Range 20M (50M with detector)
- 1/4 and 5/8 thread mounts for secure mounting and stabilisation on various jobsites
- New design – Rubber over-molded body
- Pulse mode allows use with detector
- Easy & clear touch button
The Stanley Fatmax comes with soft carry case, multipurpose base and brackets, glasses and target.